|Type:||Shipping Container House||Application:||Temporary Offices, Workshop, Living Houses|
|Certificates:||ISO 9001,CQGC,CNAS||Installation:||Online Technical Support|
|Material:||Container||Keyword:||Container Home,Container House|
CQGC Shipping Living Container,
CNAS Shipping Living Container,
CQGC Shipping Container House
Prefab Shipping Living Container House Portable Shipping Container Coffee Shops
1. The house is made of light steel structure and rustproof color steel sandwich panel as wall and roof;
2. The size and layout can be designed as per customers' requirements for its flexible dimension;
3. The house has waterproof structure and heating insulation material, such as EPS, Rock wool or PU Panels interlock easily to form a complete thermally efficient shell;
4. Two kinds of flooring system are available, one is steel chassis floor, the other is concrete foundation;
5. One 40'HQ container can load about 160m2 considering 75mm thickness panel for roof and wall;
6. The house can resist heavy wind load of 0.5KN/m2 and 7-8 degree seismic intensity.
|Container house size chart|
|Size||External Dimensions||Internal Dimensions||Weight|
A panelized modular unit that offers the flexibility to combine units to create an expandable space. Flat-pack units can be adjoined to create a larger footprint (or) stackable upon themselves.
These units are shipped in a knock-down state allowing for 4-6 units to fit inside a single 40HQ sea freight container, resulting in an unparalleled logistical and freight advantage.
Interchangeable SIP (structurally-insulated) wall panels. Move windows and man door locations around as desired. Wall panels are spray-foam insulated, resistance to rot and mold, unlike traditional domestic wooden stick-built units.
Structurally equivalent to an ISO container - units can be lifted by crane, or offloaded by zoom boom or forklift. (dry weight ~5,000 lb each)
Units are stackable, engineered to be self-supporting up to 3 units high for living and use.
Units are designed to be user-friendly. Approximately 8mhrs of assembly time requiring only hand-tools and some overhead lift support.
The flat-pack units share the same dimensions as standard 20ft ISO Containers. This creates tremendous modularity: stack building units atop tool-crib containers (or) above pedestrian corridor units on those congested jobsites. A truly vertical solution for your temporary site facilities! Adjoin units together to create a larger complex. These units are the definition of modular!